Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Such a cool METAL TAG!!

HI!  WOW- everyone had a GREAT day yesterday at my big 'annual' scrapbooking class.  I'd say the day was pretty much perfect!!!  I had a big group & everything went smoothly, I was organized & I think everyone loved the all of the pages as much as I did!!  :)  I wish I could see their pages after they get home & get their photos added to them! 

I had 2 new ladies join us that I'd never met before & I think we got them both hooked!  They both say they are coming back for a card making workshop soon!!

Hearing good comments & feeling the excitment in the air makes all of my hours of planning, creating & cutting so worth it!  Thank you to ALL of you that joined me yesterday!!!  I know I was tired last night & slept like a rock- I'm sure you did too!!

So yesterday I quickly posted a cool card that I did a couple of weeks ago at Lisa's workshop.  Isn't it a beauty!  Let me tell you about it.  Above is a close up photo I took this morning of the cool tag on it!  There are A LOT OF NEW PRODUCTS on this card!

'Everything Eleanor' & 'So Sorry'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Comfort Cafe' designer paper
ink:  Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede
supplies:  Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Designer Frames Folders, XL Oval punch, Summer Starfruit 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

I used aluminum flashing that I bought at your local hardware store & I cut with our craft & rubber scissors, ran through the big shot & made the tag. 

Gosh I like this card.  I love both of these new stamp sets & all of the new accessories too!!

If you attend one of my July workshops I will be showing you how to make this cool metal tag.  I'll be using it on one of cards!!  So if nothing else- you won't want to miss my workshops in July- just so you can make the tag! 

Ok.......I'm behind this morning as I slept in a little (which I never do) & have been catching up on things.  I still have my house all messed up for moving furniture & having tables set up all over yesterday for my scrapbooking class.  I will work on getting my house back in order later this afternoon, as I'm off now to finish making a few things to take to our Mason Family reunion for the potluck.  And I need to jump in the shower & be out the door to pick up Manda & the twins in less than an hour.  I'd better run......

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Margie had a great time! Her husband told me Sunday morning that she was showing off her new pages all Saturday evening. Betty

    ReplyDelete