Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stamped pinwheels..........

HI!

Wow- what a busy day yesterday!!!  I was really tired last night.......

The Keota parade was hot, but alot of fun!  The twins were such troopers & so good!  My sister Beckie, my sister Julie, my niece Ginny, Manda & the twins & I all walked the whole way.  My brother-in-law Dan brought an old car that he made & the older kids rode with him in it.  Nathan took his race car & trailer & my guys road in it.  It was a very big & nice parade! There were alot of people.

As soon as the parade was over & I got back to my vehcile I headed to Lisa's for her party!!  She had really fun workshop.  I think my projects were a hit & we all enjoyed a great afternoon visiting & stamping!! I will post pictures of the cards & note holder we did at her party sometime in the next week or so.  So be watching for them.

Then last night we went out to eat supper at Tallyran with my sister Beckie & brother-in-law Dan.  We all wanted Mexican food, but the restaurant was out of that so we had something different.  We'll have to try again some night to get their Mexican food.  We've heard it is amazing!

Today I want to share another pretty card that I took a picture of at convention last July that was on the display board.  I love this cool pinwheel card.  AND I found out that my dear friend LeeAnn Greff is the creator of this beautiful card too!!!

'Sweets for the Sweet' & 'Tiny Tags'
cs:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
ink:  Wisteria Wonder & Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, mini silver bards, white twine, jewelry tag punch, postage stamp punch, scallop square punch, Lucky Limeade ribbon, Scallop Edge Border punch, Boho Blossom punch, dimensionals, glue dot,

Well- I have lots to get done yet this morning, as I'm making more In Color bookmarks, cutting more card stock & getting ready to start packing up to head out the door soon for my workshop in Hiawatha today.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone there & spending our afternoon stamping together.  I  have a big group coming to join me!!  Wendee is our hostess.   :)  YIPEE!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!!!
ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment