Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

NEW Elegant Butterfly punch

HI! A couple of days ago I mentioned that the new Elegant Butterfly punch would even work with the 'Papaya Collage' stamp set.  Here is a picture of it.  As you can tell I shadow stamped the butterfly image & then sponged around the edges of it.  Although it is not exactly the same- for those of you that don't like to cut things out- I think this looks good & works perfectly!!!


So- what do you think?
I think it works!!
It is much better than having to cut out the butterfly isn't it?

This is a card that I have previously posted.
It was one of my shoe box swaps that I did for my last "Iowa Inker's" downline meeting.
I also just made a bunch of this card for my May & June customer birthday cards.  :)
'Papaya Collage' & 'Curly Cute'
cs:  Certainly Celery, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
ink:  Certainly Celery & Soft Suede
supplies: Big Shot, New Fancy Fan embossing folder, sponge, 
Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, basic pearls, 
Elegant Butterfly punch, Soft Suede marker

Have a great day!
ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment