Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lovin' this card!!!

HI!
Happy Hump day!!!!

Today I am home alone & busy creating in my stamp studio.  I have my big annual scrapbooking class on Saturday & have TONS to get done.

I wanted to share this pretty card with you today.  This is one that I did at my workshops this month.  It is diagonal gate fold card. 

Here is a view looking down on it from the top.
Here is a view of it opened up.

Isn't the pretty!  It looks really cool & it really isn't hard to do either.
I've seen it done using designer paper before, but you know me- I like to layer & didn't have enough designer paper for everyone at my workshops to be able to do it- so I created this version of it.

'World Treasures' & 'Wacky Wishes' (hostess set)
cs:  Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"; 2 x 2 3/4"; strip
So Saffron- 2 1/4 x 3"
 12 x 5 1/4" for the base gate fold- score at 2", 4", 8" 10"- then mark at 2 5/8" (half way) in middle of ends & cut diagonally from there up to the outside score mark
Soft Suede- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"; 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 
Floral District Designer paper- 2 x 2; 2 x 2
ink:  Soft Suede
supplies:  White Organdy ribbon, Word Window punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dot

This card is totally me......actually reminds me of my kitchen since it is those colors.
Notice that I'm using the set 'World Treasures' again.  LOVE IT!  

Tonight we are to race in Osky.  Don't think I'm going.  I hate to miss the races, but it will depend on how much creating I get done on my scrapbook pages for my class.
Brayden will be tomorrow- so I need to make the most of every minute I have alone.

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE





No comments:

Post a Comment