Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lovin' my bird card!

HI!

Oh my.......this is one of the cards that I'll be sharing at my New Catalog Open Houses.  
A couple of days ago I shared this as a 'peek'.  Here is the whole card.


I just love this new designer paper.  Great colors!! 
 How could you not love anything that has green in it!

This card has a window sheet "window" on the front of the card.  
Cute huh!!  I can't wait for you to see it in person.

NOTE: I added the banner with words on it along the bottom of the card, 
using the set 'Loving Thoughts'.
This sure made the card pull together.

'Betsy's Blossoms'  & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White 
Floral District Designer paper
ink:  Rich Razzleberry & Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, glue dots, window sheets

I'm glad that so many of you could join me yesterday for my Open Houses in Sigourney.
I enjoyed my day stamping, visiting & sharing my love of stamping with all of you.
 Today I'm soon off to Iowa City for my New Catalog Open House.
I need to get packed up & loaded up.
I have a big group of loyal customers joining me there.
Can't wait to share.

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment