Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

'Lovely As A Tree'

HI!
Yipee- we got some rain last night!!
There were some plus's & minus's that went along with that.
We got wind first though & it broke a big branch out of our tree in our front yard. 
And Nathan got rained out at Columbus Junction after they drove all of the way down there to race.
BUMMER!
But we were so dry & really need the rain for the crops & yard.

Yesterday I had the twins in the afternoon & my sister Barbie was here to visit. 
It was a nice/fun afternoon!
I did get all of my scrapbook things finally put away.
And I did a little stamping last night.
I kinda struggled with my Mojo at first- but really like the 2 cards I got done.
I have TONS to do today/tonight.

From 3 to 8 today, Deke & I will be attending the dedication of our Lake Belva Deer.  
Since Deke is on the Board of Supervisors he got an invitation to attend & we graciously accepted.  
It is truely a beautiful place!!!
Keokuk County is so LUCKY to have such a great conservation officer- as David & his crew have done an amazing job building everything at our Lake and taking great care of things.
Governor Brandstad will be there to do the dedication.
They are having a bus tour, the dedication & then a supper.
The public is invited to some of this & other parts of it are for reservation/invitation only.
We are looking forward to it. 

Today I wanted to share a card that I did in March at my 40 card class.
Again.......an 'OLDIE' but a goodie stamp set.
I just love 'Lovely As A Tree'.

 'Lovely As A Tree' & 'Embellished Events'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
ink:  Early Espresso
Soft Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks
supplies:  Naturals button, linen thread, Word Window punch, Decorative Label punch, dimensionals, glue dot, watercolor crayons & blender pens

Ok- off to my stamp studio I go with my cup of coffee!
I'll be a stampin' fool today.
Thankfully Deke said he would help me do the Big Shot cutting tonight when we get home.

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment