Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

'Lovely As A Tree'

HI!  This set is an OLDIE but a goodie!  I love it & have used it TONS.

This is a card that I did at my 40 card class in March.

'Lovely As A Tree' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, dimensionals

My dear friend Nicole Slaubaugh gave me a card similar to this one a long time ago, so the creator for this one goes to her.   Thanks Nicole!  :)

This set is just so versatile.  Anyone that has been stamping very long probably has this stamp set.  It is a great set to use for a guy card too!

Deke has meetings in Ottumwa all day today, so since he won't be here for me to have to make lunch for, I am taking my friend Marge out for lunch, as I haven't seen her for a long time & we use to work together at the courthouse.  It will be great to get to see her & chat.  I think that Manda & the twins are going with us & possibly Brayden too.  When we get home I will be heading to my stamp studio to create! I still have to finish picking up from my scrapbooking class & then I have my monthly Iowa City workshop on Sunday & need to get going on those 6 cards too.  I have a bigger group joining us & I have some new fun things to share!!!

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
HUGS!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment