Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

HI!
Happy Father's Day to all of the great dad's in this world.  I know my dad was amazing & I miss him terribly.  But we have some pretty special other dads in our family- Deke, Nathan, Steven!!  Love them all!! 

This is a card that I did at my workshops this month.  I got the idea from one that SU! posted on Facebook several weeks ago.  (I actually posted their version in different colors a couple of weeks ago on my blog.) And you know me- I have to add layers & change the colors.  I just think this is so cute!!

'Best Dad Ever'
cs:  Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
First Edition Designer Paper
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Denim Jean ribbon, paper clip, dimensionals, glue dot

Our kids are coming for lunch today & we are going to cook out- pork burgers & brats.  Nathan has been wanting potato salad so I got that made yesterday afternoon.  Steven wants my cheesy potatoes- so we'll have that too!  Also need to get Deke's chocolate birthday (his BD is on Tuesday) cake baked yet & a little cleaning done.  As usual- I have stamp orders all over my living room & dinning room.  I worked on them all afternoon & evening yesterday.  Wahoo- Lots of customers got my new In Color Bundle- so was sorting & getting that all ready for delivery!! They are going to LOVE our new colors, ink pad design & have fun creating with them!  :) 

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment