Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

He wants to be in his Papa's shoes!!!

HI!
I just had to share with you a couple of adorable pictures of Brayden from last Thursday.  I was in my stamp studio working on scrapbook pages & he said he wanted to go out to ride his gator- so I came out to help him get ready to go & was going to go water my plants while he played outside for awhile.  When I walked into the room- this is what I saw!!  I laughed so hard....he is such a doll!!  He was standing at the door- ready to go outside with Papa Deke's tennis shoes on.  And yes- he did wear them outside to ride his gator!  :)


At my last downline meeting we were all playing with the 'Papaya Collage' stamp set.  Here is the card I put together with the various different stamps in this set that we have.

Yesterday Manda, the twins & I attended our Mason Family reunion & enjoyed getting to see may of our family that we haven't seen for a long time.  The twins were the youngest there & my aunt Grace (79) was the oldest one there.  It was a beautiful day!!  

I've had a very productive day already!!  Meet one of my Bussey stamp gals at 6 in Osky with their orders- THANKS JO!  Then went to Walmart to get groceries.  Off now to get Dekes clothes ironed for the office today & then work on putting my house back into order from my scrapbook class.  I have a long list of things to get caught up on today so pray I get lots of them done. 

Have a great day!!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment