Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flowers!!

HI!

This is a picture that I took at convention last July.  The card was on a big display board.  It caught my attention & I think it is really cool.  I love the different shades of the flowers. 

''Friendly Phrases'
marker:  Pacific Point
cs:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
supplies:  Blossom Petals builder punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack, mini brads, 3/8" white taffeta ribbon, glue dots, paper piercing tool & mat pick.

NOTE:  Isn't it cool how the flowers are made with the 2 different petals from the Blossom Petals builder punch?  

I'm looking forward to spending my day with Manda & the boys.  Today the twins have their 9 month check-up with Dr. Mary.  We'll see how much they weigh.  She isn't going to believe how big they are.

Then tonight is my farmer night.  :)

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment