Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Butterflies in flight........

HI!  Happy Monday!

Check out this card that we stamped at Lisa's party on Saturday.  Don't you love the new butterfly stamp set & coordinating punch?  I love it!!

Notice the envelope underneath the card.  I stamped a butterfly on the front bottom corner & then I covered the back flap of the envelope with coordinating designer paper.  

'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Sweet Essentials'
cs:  Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Floral District designer paper
ink:  Rose Red
supplies:  Rhinestones, Elegant Butterfly punch, dimensionals, glue dot, White 5/8" Organza Ribbon

WOW- I had a full weekend of stamping with many old & some new friends!!  Glad to share my love of stamping with you!  We had fun creating some cool projects with lots of NEW catalog products! 

Today Deke & I will be attending the funeral of a friend & co-worker (Cindy Hollingsworth).  She was only 54 years old.  I met her & her husband (Terry) 28 years ago when I worked with them at the Sheriff's Office as a dispatcher.  Then the past 6 plus years I worked with her again through my job as secretary at the County Attorney's Office.  (Plus I worked with her son Jesse too.)  She was a very nice lady & will be missed by many.  I have many fond memories of our times together at work & pleasure too.  My heart goes out to her family.  They are all in our thoughts & prayers.  

Wishing you all a fabulous week!!!
Be sure to check back to see some more projects I've been creating with new catalog products.

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment