Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

BUSY DAY!


HI!
Quick post this morning......
Here are a couple of pictures of Brayden & I planting flower a couple of weeks ago.
I'll get updated pictures of our pots for you soon. 
Our flowers are growing like crazy & are beautiful!!

Busy day today!
Finishing cutting card stock & packing up for my workshop at Lisa's this afternoon.
Then heading to Keota soon to be in the parade with my sister for her running for Keokuk County Auditor.  
We all got our new 'Appleget for Auditor' shirts to wear!
Tonight when I get home I will finish cutting cardstock & making book marks for my Hiawatha group I'll be seeing tomorrow.

Here is a picture of a card that was on our hospitality display table at Disney.
It is created with 'Betsy's Blossoms'.


Have a great day!!
Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment