Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

SO MUCH FUN!!!

Thursday we hung out at the hotel all day!  
Walked around on the Broadwalk, swam, took a nap, etc.
That evening we had our Stampin' UP! get-to-gether & the kids had a Fun Night Out to attend!

Here are some pictures of our day on Thursday.......
 Brayden is swimming in the pool & playing on the playground!!

Here are pictures of the Kids Night Out!
He was very worried about attending- so of course Grandma was too.
But he had a blast!
Oh  my gosh.....we walked into this huge room at our hotel, full of games, crafts, food & much more!
It was like a kids heaven!! 
When we came back to get him he said- "That didn't take you too long.  I had LOTS OF FUN!!" 
These were magical words to my ears!
Below he is standing by their supper table with Mickey & Minney.
He made a balloon sward!
Did some cool sand art projects.
And they even got some neat Disney tattoos. 




Stampin' UP! took us on a bus to Hollywood Studios where we attended the stunt show of Indiana Jones.  SO COOL!  Our president Rich was involved, plus a hand full of other demonstrators they called from the stands.  My friend, Christy Kimball got chosen to go down on stage.  See her & all of the other demonstrators in the costumes in the first picture.  Then magically they started moving parts of stage props & much to our surprise started setting up our supper.  We enjoyed an unbelievable supper & great company!!  They had photo booths set up all around the room & we got to take funny stunt pictures.  What a perfect ending to a great week with Stampin' UP!  They are an amazing company!!  They have brought so much to my life.  I've worked hard to earn trips & go places with them I'd never have gotten to go otherwise.  PLUS I've made treasured friendships with other demonstrators from far.  AND I've gotten to meet some wonderful customers over the years that I treasure & have become dear friends & like family to me too!!  Thanks again to all of my dear customer/friends that helped me to earn this amazing trip!!  I have TONS to share when I get home.  Can't wait to see you!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment