Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweet cheeries.....

HI!  Happy Friday!!
I had a FUN night of stamping last night with several friends.  We are saying good-bye to many of my favorite stamp sets!!  Everyone seemed to really like the cards!  Have to hurry & get all of my tables, chairs & things picked up now before all of my kids get here.   I didn't get that all done last night, as I placed orders & then went to bed.

It is a busy day here at our house!  The Yates triplets (they will be 5 yrs next month) are coming to visit us this afternoon while their mom goes to work.  So we will have a house full today!!  Brayden is just going to be here a short time this morning & then he gets to spend the day with his other grandma, grandpa & uncle Bryce.

Here is another card that we did at my STYC.  The technique on this card is called plaid background.  It is created by inking the inside top of the stripes embossing folder using the brayer putting white card stock into the folder,  run it through the Big Shot,  ink the folder again, put your card stock back into the folder going the other direction & run it through the folder again!

'Mouth Watering' & 'Sweet Cake'
cs:  Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Black
markers: Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, 3" circle die, 2 1/2 " circle punch, polka dot Melon Mambo ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals

Tomorrow I have my downline meeting here at our house, which is always a great time!  I have LOTS of swaps & shoe box swaps to do tonight for them.  I will be burning the midnight oil in my stamp studio!!  We will spend the whole day visiting & stamping!!  My pre-order of new catalog supplies arrives so can't wait to see them & share with my gals tomorrow & you will get to see them all at my June workshops!!  I'm excited to get to try the ink pads with the new material base on them!  I heard they are a real WOW!!  And then the new In Colors, new embossing folder, new stamp sets, etc....It will be like Christmas when I get to open the box & start playing (creating)!!  :)

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment