Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some MORE NEW!!

HI!
Here is some MORE NEW!
I'm really EXCITED about the new catalog.
ARE YOU YET?

'Make a Cake' & 'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Patio Party Designer Paper
ink:  Bajaa Breeze
markers:  NEW 2012-2013 In Colors set for 5
supplies:  Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals

This cake can be a single layer or you can build it as I did above.
It is a set of 7 & you can add other pieces to it instead of the flags.
(fluttering butterflies, banner, pinwheel or heart)

I'm off to Hiawatha soon.  
I'm still cutting the card stock now & packing up!
I have LOTS of fun planned for the girls today.
They are going to have some wonderful surprises!

Have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE




No comments:

Post a Comment