Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW products- coming soon.......

HI!
There are LOTS of NEW products coming soon....... on June 1st in the NEW CATALOG!
WAHOO!!!!
Check out these cute cards!
These are cards that I made for my downline meeting that I had on Saturday.
Oh my gosh........you are going to LOVE SO MUCH in this new catalog.  
Be sure to join me for one of my New Catalog Open Houses in June.
You won't want to miss out on all of the fun & excitement.


I'll share more about these cards in the coming days.
I am in several swaps this month with demonstrator friends & will use some of these cards for those swaps so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel.
Notice the new colors, new stamp sets, new ribbon, new framelits & new designer paper.
 This morning we get new baby piggies in, so I'm off now to be a farmer for a few hours & help Deke.  The twins will be here later, after we get the baby piggies unloaded, sorted & in their new home.  Luckily it worked out for Steven to keep the twins for awhile this morning for me. 

Tonight after work my demonstrator friend Nicole & her daughter, Avery, are coming to visit me.
I am looking forward to seeing them.  :)

I hope you all have a fabulous day!  It is going to be a nice one out.

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment