Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

MORE NEW.......

HI!

Here is a new set that was one of our pillow gifts from Stampin' UP! when we were at Disney.  I have already shown you a few other cards I have created with it.







'World Treasures' & 'Family Reunion'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzle Berry, Whisper White
International Bazaar
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
markers:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
supplies:  Big Shot, new Fancy Fold embossing folder, dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day!!  I felt like the twins & I spent most of our day at the drs office.  I had my annual appt with my allergy dr.  Then home to eat lunch & off to a dr appt for the twins.  Thankfully my sister Barbie went with me to their appt to help out.  Both boys had ear infections!!  Hoping that with meds they will be feeling better soon.  Their regular dr Mary wasn't in so we saw a new dr. Brian.  I was really impressed.  I liked him alot!!  :)  

Then last night we were off to the races.  Nathan won the feature!!  An exciting night for the 52 racing team.  Know that Josh & Nathan spent lots of hours in the shop until wee hours of the morning getting the car ready for this weeks meeting with Speedway Illustrated & all.  The win was the icing on top of it all for them. 

Today is Manda's first official day of summer & home with the boys.  :)  I'm sure I'll see them most days & she has some classes she is taking this summer too- so they will be here often I'm sure.

Deke has 3 meetings today/tonight.......so I'm home alone!!  This doesn't happen very often.  Not sure what all I will get done but first on my list of things to get done today are swaps that have to be in the mail tomorrow for Robin & Kelly.  I also need to get May birthday cards done before the month is over......then need to get the rest of my flowers planted before they die.  AND I have my new catalog open houses coming up starting next week- so have LOTS of stamping & things to get ready for that.  I have to clean my stamp studio first.  YIKES!  I need to get busy!

Have a great day!!  

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment