Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

More 'Good-Bye's!

HI!
Today I wanted to share another cute retiring set with you.
Each  year Stampin' UP! makes an exclusive stamp set from which sales from that set go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
This is this years Ronald McDonald stamp set- 'Turtle & Co.'
It is a set of 9 that includes:  a stack of 3 presents, a snail, a frog, a turtle, a birthday hat, clouds with a heart in it & words- 'hippy,hoppy, happy hello!; sorry I'm late......happy birthday wishes!; hope you're back on your feet soon!
$3.00 from each stamp set sold will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities to help support families & children who have serious illnesses.
Together we have already contributed over $1,00,000 to Ronald McDonald House Charities. 

'Turtle & Co.', 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Brights Designer Paper 12x12 stack
ink:  Black Stazon pad
markers:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, River Rock
supplies:  Certainly Celery Satin ribbon, Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 13/4" scallop circle punch, glue dots, dimensionals

(Retiring:  'Turtle & Co.', Certainly Celery satin ribbon)

We race tonight in Bloomfield.
Today I will be working on putting new pre-order items on my shelves & removing retiring items.
Plus have 30 cards to get done & in the mail tomorrow morning for Kelly's swap.
And I need to get figured out what I'm doing for projects for my upcoming Open Houses!!!
And I have to get May BD cards done.....YIKES!

Yesterday we got my air conditioner in my Stamp Studio & new rods put up to hold more punches.
(Thanks to my wonderful husband for all he does to help me!)
We did our tour of Keokuk County & went to cemeteries to put flowers on our loved ones & friends graves.
Plus we checked out everyone's corn & bean fields along the way.
Then I delivered stamp orders & visited a few customers & one downline.
I came home & we made lettuce & dumplings for supper.
Then I worked on organizing my new ink pads & color caddy.
And we went to bed early.

Our internet was down all evening, so happy it was back up & running now for me to catch up on things this morning.

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I shared your blog site with my mom who is going to share it with a friend. I send my mom a card every week and she likes to show them to her friends :)

    ReplyDelete