Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

I love this Sunflower pocket card!!

HI!
This is actually a card that I did last fall at one of my workshops.......but it one that I really like!  I happened to come across it yesterday & wanted to share it.

It is actually a pocket card.  The pull out card stock piece is the large tag from the Two Tags die. I just added ribbon for you to be able to grab it for the pull up.

'Sunflower' & 'Distressed Dots' background stamps & 'Tiny Tags'
cs:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
ink:  Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Two Tags die, , Square Lattice embossing folder, cutter kit, 1 3/8" circle punch,  Jewelry tag punch, hemp twine, scallop edge border punch, paper piercing tool, Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots ribbon, sponge, sponge daubers, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment