Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

HI!
Happy Monday.............

Here is a card that I made & was going to use for STYC & then didn't.  I will be doing something similar to this for my upcoming workshops.  I just love the large pinwheel!!

'Word Play'
cs:  So Saffron, Island Indigo, Whisper White
2011-2013 In Color Patterns Designer Paper Stacks- (Pool Party)
ink:  So Saffron 
markers: 2011-2013 In Color set (Pool Party & Island Indigo)
supplies:  Big Shot, Top Note die, XL Oval punch, 2011-2013 In Color Brad (Island Indigo), Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, sponge, sponge daubers, glue dot, dimensionals

NOTE:  On the So Saffron background I made dots on it with the sponge daubers.  It is hard to see them in the photo- but it is really cute & adds dimension & texture to the card!

Today I just have the twins, as Brayden has pre-school.  I am hoping to get to play catch up this week, as I don't have a workshop until I go to Hiawatha next Sunday, the 20th to share some fun things there.

We get baby piggies in tomorrow morning & Thursday morning & race a couple of times this week too- so I won't be any less busy- just different busy!!  I need to get lots of graduation cards done, do May birthday cards, etc.  Yesterday afternoon I got to spend a couple of hours stamping in my Stamp Studio & made flower pot Mother's Day cards for those in my family! 

I have also been playing with some of my pre-order new catalog products & am LOVIN' them.  I will get pictures taken of them & share with you soon.  Oh my gosh- you are going to LOVE the new catalog & ALL of the fun new things in it!

Don't forget to be sure you get anything on the retiring stamp set and/or accessories lists ordered if you want anything more before they are gone forever on May 31st. 

I hope you have a wonderful week!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE




No comments:

Post a Comment