Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today is my annual Spring 'Stamp 'Til You Cramp' all day stamp camp!!

HI!
Just a real quick post....
BUSY DAY TODAY!!!
I'm still cutting card stock.....
and getting everything finished & loaded & ready to walk out the door.  
Today is my Spring Stamp 'Til You Cramp!
It will be lots of fun!!
I have a big group coming!
My class this time is mostly all cards & we will be doing LOTS of different techniques!!
Here is another sneak peek of some of the cool cards that everyone attending today will be creating!!!
These are all made with the EVERYTHING BUNDLE & the diagonal scoring tool.
Each card is the same layout, just different colors & a different stamp set.
This is the spotlighting technique. 

Have a great day!
Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment