Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Smooches products & my 3 boys!

Hello-
Here is a picture of the new Smooches products that I wanted to show you.
 Aren't they just beautiful!!  
They are such bright & pretty colors.
Great designs for both guys & gals projects.
And for both card making & scrapbooking.  
 
ALSO-
I haven't posted a picture of my 3 boys for awhile.  
Drake, Brody & Brayden
  
They are growing up so fast! 
They are so precious!!

I SO ENJOY being able to keep them!
We are all so happy about that.
And we are so happy that things are going to well with Brody's recovery from his surgery.  
Grandma & Papa both love them to pieces!!
Brody & Drake just turned 7 months & are mobile- so you can't keep them in one spot any more.
They get where they want to go to get what they want.
Brody is crawling.
They both now have teeth.
Brody has 3 & Drake has 1.
They keep me plenty busy!!
SO FUN!!  SO SPECIAL!!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment