Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Oh BABY" card!!! AND the retiring stamp sets list released today!

HI!

First off.....the retiring stamp set list is released today!  Be sure to check it out.  You have until May 31st to purchase any of the sets on this list.  Be sure to get the ones you want before they are gone forever!!!  If you are a customer of mine- check your email.....I send you the retiring list.  The list is LONG!!!

You click on the link here to see the list.
http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-US/RetiredStamps_0412_en-US.pdf
NOTE:  IF you can't click on it & get it to open then paste & cut it.   

I'm off to my Hiawatha workshop soon.....have a big group coming & a couple new gals too!  I'm looking forward to sharing.   We are going to have a FUN DAY!!!  Here is one of the cards they will be making today!!  Oh BABY- Isn't it neat!  Everyone will be able to choose whether they want their card to be pink or blue.  OR they can stamp one side of the circle pink & one side of the circle blue & then attach it when need to send out the card!!  Good idea huh!

Over 11 years ago when I started stamping I had only been in a stamp store a couple of times & wasn't impressed as I couldn't find any reds to match (card stock, ink pad, marker) to make my kids Valentines cards.  So one of my friends that I was doing daycare for at the time (Ann) had a workshop.  I went & was so excited to see that everything matched!  From then all you can say it is history with my love of Stampin' UP! & their products.....

So to go on with my story......back then there wasn't the designer papers that we have now.  So often we created our own backgrounds.  Well- that is what I did on this baby card.  I made the dots shown on this card with finger daubers & ink pads!!  WOW- something old I learned- but something fun I hadn't shared with customers for a long time.  Everyone loved it at my workshops last week- assume the gals today will too!

'Baby Prints'
cs:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White
ink:  Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
supplies:  Sponges daubers, Certainly Celery 3/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Big Shot, 3" circle die, Scallops #2 die

Gonna be a crazy/busy week for me!  I have my big Stamp 'Til You Cramp this Saturday!!!  Last week I was busy AND sick & didn't get anything done for this class....so tonight when I get home I'll start creating & cutting!  Pray that I have my mojo!!  I have tons to do this week!!

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment