Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

More Smooches!!!

Hello!
A know it is a busy weekend for everyone with Easter.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

The guys went racing in Des Moines last night & I stayed home & worked on entering Nathan's racing receipts into the computer for his upcoming tax appointment, baked some monster cookies, did laundry, etc.....it was nice to be home.
I actually have today off of work, so am home to stamp & catch up on some much needed things around here.
First of all I have to get everything put away from last weekends "All Occasions" card class & then I have to clean my stamp studio.  It is a disaster!  Right now I can't find anything out there.  
I just had so many workshops & classes during March that I couldn't keep up.
(Which is a good problem- I'm not complaining.)
 I loved seeing everyone & sharing my love of stamping with them.

I have my big 'Stamp 'Til You Cramp' event coming up on the 21st of this month.  
I've been trying to get all of my projects planned for it.
I need to get an order put together & placed so that I can have all of the supplies so I can get them created & cut.
I have some NEAT projects planned for this all day stamp camp.
I can't wait to share with everyone that will joining me for the day.
If you haven't signed up yet- don't miss doing so.  
Be sure to get me emailed so I have you down as attending.
I promise you'll love the projects & have a fabulous day!

Nathan races again tonight, so Brayden & I will be going along. 
I'm looking forward to a fun night with my guys in Marshalltown.

I hope that you've got something special planned with your families.
We will have supper with my family for Easter on Saturday night at Beckie (my sister) & Dan's home.  It is always great to get together & see everyone.

I wanted to share today.....
Here is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Ruth Bingle made for a swap that we are both in.  I love it!!  I was so excited when I got it.  
I couldn't wait for you to see it.
'Bright Blossoms' & 'Friendly Phrases'
cs:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
ink:  Island Indigo
markers:  Daffodil Delight & Island Indigo
supplies:  Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Scallop Trim Border punch, Basic Rhinestone

Keep on reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment