Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Here is a sweet card!!

HI!
Here is a sweet card.  We did this one at my 40 card class last month.  This card is to bright & cheery! Such a cute stamp set.

'Sweets for the Sweet'
cs:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Big Top designer paper
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, 2 Tags die, Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 2 3/" scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, glue dots

Wow- I am exhausted today!!  I slept like a rock last night.  I haven't been to bed the night before since I was cutting & getting ready for my class.    Yesterday was my big STYC & it turned out really good.  Everyone made tons of cards!  I wanted them to get their moneys worth!!!  I think everyone had a good time.  I thought the projects were all wonderful & by the sounds of it- they did too!!  It really should have been a 2 day event with all we had to do. 

I am off now to work on picking up & cleaning up, as I had to get out of there last night to make it back to Sigourney for a family supper.  My nephew (Ben), his wife (Jenna) & their new baby son (Lawson) were home & it was our first time ever getting to meet precious baby Lawson.

Have a fabulous day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment