Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Here is a sneak peek of SOME of my 'Stamp 'Til You Cramp' cards! AND here are a couple cute pictures of the twins too!

Julie- if you want to be surprised tomorrow- don't read today's post!!!
HI!
Just wanted to give you a sneak peek of some of my 'Stamp 'Til You Cramp' cards!
I had a few requests to do more cards at this annual event- so this time I did LOTS!
This class should have been called CARDS GALORE & MORE!!  


AND
 here are a couple of new pictures of the twins!
They are growing like weeds!
They will be 8 months old next week.
Where does time go?
They are such a joy & blessing.  
Aren't the adorable!
Next week when Brayden is here I'll get a picture of the 3 of them to post.  :)
Brody & Drake just got done eating their carrots for lunch.
NOTE:  Both of their bibs say- "GRANDMA'S FAVORITE"!
Of course all 3 grandsons are grandma's favorite!
Brody & Drake are riding their new Little Tikes bike with moms helps!
Uncle Nathan put this one together for us- now we need him to come put the other one together so that they both have their own. 
The twins are such smart little guys.
So happy!
So precious!
Double the blessings!

I took the day off work today so I could cut card stock & get ready for my big day tomorrow of stamping!  So- off to my stamp studio I go!! 
Wish me luck!  I have TONS TO DO!!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment