Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Monday!!

HI!
It is the beginning of another week.  Hope you all have a good one!!
To start our week off- here is a basic card that I created.  It is a great one to show you all of the different sizes that the Labels Collection Framelits are.  Don't they layer great & look amazing together!

'Word Play'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Soft Suede,
Mocha Morning Specialty Designer paper
ink:  Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Label Collection Framelits,
dimensionals

I have the day off today & have lots & lots of stamping I need to get done.   Wish me luck!  Hopefully I have my mojo!

Check back again soon........I try to post daily.
I will be working on my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects & will be giving you sneak peeks of them, plus showing some of my 'All Occasions' cards from my class last month in my upcoming posts.  

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment