Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th! I'm so LOVIN' the new SMOOCHES products this month!!!

HI!  Happy Friday the 13th! 
I'm sure today will be a lucky day for us all!

I had Stampin' Night at my house last night & had a fun time with everyone here.
Glad that they could all make it.
Some of them are coming to my upcoming Stamp Til You Cramp next weekend- so I'll get to see them again soon!  YIPEE!
I will be staring to work on projects for this big event starting tonight after work.

Check this out.....
Here are the cards I made the other night that I was telling you about earlier this week for (belated) March & April Birthday cards- plus for my downline!
I'm so LOVIN' this new stamp set & SMOOCHES products!!!
Isn't this a cute card!!
So bright, cheery & spring like!
'Bright Blossoms' & 'A Word for You'
cs:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Summer Smooches Designer Paper
ink:  Tangerine Tango & Old Olive
supplies:  Daffodil seam binding ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (flower),
white gel pen, glue dot, dimensionals, paper snips

NOTE:  The Smooches products are available this month only (IN APRIL) as a sneak peek & will then be available in the NEW Idea Book & Catalog that comes out on June 1st.  
Wouldn't you love to buy them this month & get your hands on them sooner than later?
Remember- the fabric brads & the Smooch Stencil are specials for April only & won't be in the new catalog in June.

Have a wonderful day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at new color combinations! Your blog always gives me new ideas.

    ReplyDelete