Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SUCH A SWEET TREAT!!!

HI!
A busy week here!  Hope I get half done that I need to get done.  I have several more workshops yet this week....so looking forward to seeing & sharing my love of stamping with many of you this week!
There are also warmer temps in store for us!!  The snow all melted yesterday, so it is gone again!!  So I'm happy about that!!  Maybe spring is around the corner after all.

I wanted to share this card...
Wish I could say that I made this it, but I didn't. 
This card was posted on a board in our hospitality room on the SU! Alaskan cruise in May. 
Looks sweet enough to eat doesn't it!  
Wouldn't this be a great card to make & send to a special person in your life!
'Sweets for the Sweet'
cs:  Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Subtles Collection Designer paper stack
ink:  Rose Red
supplies:  hemp, 1" circle punch, Curly Label punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, glue dot, dimensionals

Note:  Had I been the creator of this card- you know me- I would have added GLITTER to it! 
Don't you think that some dazzling diamonds glitter on the candy would be cute!

This is the stamp set that I helped Betty design an invitation for HLV's prom.  It turned out cute too!  

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment