Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sale-a-bration ENDS TODAY!! AND today is my Hiawatha 'All Occasions' card class!!

 NOTES:  
Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration!  
If you want anything & haven't gotten it yet- please get your order to me by 8:00 p.m tonight!!  
AND
Today is also the last day to join as a demonstrator with a deal "steal" on a cheap starter kit for only $125!!  
Don't miss out!  I'd love to have you join my team!!
Contact me if you want to do this!!  We have until 11:00 p.m.

GOOD MORNING!
Today is my big 'All Occasions' card class! 
I got up bright & early this morning (or should I just say I didn't sleep much last night).  
I am getting ready to head out soon for Hiawatha to spend my day stamping with many friends & customers there!  
We have some new gals joining us that I've never met before- so I'm excited about that too!  
I'm looking forward to sharing my love of stamping with all of them!!!
I've just about got all of my supplies packed up.  
I've also been cooking some yummy food.
Now to get the car loaded & on my way.  

Here is one of the many cards that they will be creating today!
This is an "oldie" but goodie stamp set!!
It is one of my all time favorites & I've used it tons.
'Flight of a Butterfly' & 'Inspired By Nature'
cs:  Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper (Sale-a-bration)
ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade
supplies:  1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Butterfly punch, Peach Parfait Poly Stitched ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals 

Check back soon....I hope to have some pictures of our day to share! 

I hope to be home at a decent time tonight so I can spend my anniversary evening with my husband!
AND I still have card stock to cut & Big Shot things to do tonight for Lana's workshop tomorrow.

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment