Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Piggies!!! I love them! We have LOTS & LOTS of them on our farm!

HI!  
Have you ever kissed a pig?  I have!  I have kissed MANY!
I've cuddled & loved MANY PIGGIES over the years! 
Baby pigs are just like any other baby- adorable.
We are hog farmers here in Iowa & we literally live, eat & breath pigs every day of our lives!!  
So when SU! came out with this cute stamp set- I just had to have it! 
What better way to share my piggies than stamping one on a card & sharing with someone special. 

''Button Buddies & "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
cs:  Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White
Nursery Nest Designer Paper
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing folder, word window punch, Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, Subtles designer button, dimensionals, glue dot, basic pearls

Sometime in the next few weeks I'll post a few pictures of our new baby piggies that we are getting next week.......so be sure to check back to see the real thing. 
I know Brayden (our 3 1/2 year old grandson) can't wait to go see them. 
He is a true farm boy!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I'm thankfully home all day today & will spend the day in my stamp studio.
So I'm off to stamp now, as I have a workshop tomorrow & Deb is my hostess!! 
She has a lot of friends coming to join us.  Hope my creative juices are flowing!! 
I have all of my ideas down in my head but nothing on paper yet!  YIKES!!
 
Hope you ENJOY my piggie!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Susie! Had to check it out after you mentioned it this afternoon.

    I love to look at your blog at the end of the day. Great way to wind down.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete