Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Look at this amazing card that my friend Tara sent to me!

HI!  Happy Monday!
I got a surprise in the mail the other day!  It just made my day! I love getting handstamped cards.
So today I wanted to share this sweet card that my dear demonstrator friend Tara Charlson (from Wisconsin) sent to me.  Don't you love it!  Look at all those hearts!  What a detailed & elegant card.  
Love the colors using the Everyday Enchantment designer paper from the Sale-a-bration mini.
cs:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Everyday Enchantment designer paper (SAB)
ink:  Poppy Parade
supplies:  Big shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Fashionable Hearts embosslit die, Full Heart punch, basic pearls, Everyday Enchantment ribbon (SAB), glue dots, dimensionals

(I will be sharing a few other cards that Tara sent to me in the next few days!)
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment