Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I love this Triple Treat Flower stamp!

HI!

I have a workshop in Iowa City today & Deb is the hostess!  I still have my last card to cut & packing up to do before I head out the door.  I think everyone will like my 6 cards, they turned out cute!  I can't wait to share!  I will post them sometime in the next week- so be sure to check back to see them.


Today I want to share this card with you that I did at a workshop quiet some time ago.  It is still a favorite of mine.

I love this stamp set.  So simple, so versatile!  AND best of all it goes with punches so you don't have to cut anything out!!  WAHOO!!

This stamp is an A la Carte stamp (single stamp) that is in the main catalog, but you can get it for FREE during Sale-a-bration with qualifying orders.

It has coordinating punches that go with it.  The Fancy Flower punch & 5- Petal Flower punch!!

This card is a door fold card- which means that it folds towards the center & opens up like a door.

'Triple Treat Flower' & 'You're Cherished'
cs:  Basic Black & Sahara Sand
Neutrals Collection Designer Paper stack
ink:  Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 die, 3" circle die, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, 1/2" circle punch, Fancy Flower punch, 5-petal Flower punch, basic pearl, dimensionals, permanent black marker

Note:  I colored the white pearl with a permanent black marker!  COOL HUH!  You can make the pearls & rhinestones any color you want with a permanent marker.

Have a great day.....
ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment