Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here is a Sneak Peek of my 'All Occasions' card class!!

HI!
WOW- What a busy week again stamping for me!!  
Sale-a-bration time keeps me on my toes literally with creating & doing lots of workshops & stamping!
I JUST LOVE SHARING MY LOVE OF STAMPING!

I wanted to share today.....
Here is a sneak peek of my upcoming 'All Occasions' card class.
This is an annual event that I look forward to doing each year.
 I know that many of my customers look forward to it too!
This year I've got some new gals signed up to join us, so that is exciting! 
I'm looking forward to meeting them.   
I will spend every spare minute this week stamping & cutting & won't get much sleep!
(On Sunday I will crash!)
But can't wait to share with those of you that signed up for this awesome class.  
If you didn't sign up you won't want to miss out on this class next year. 
So what do you think?  They are all cute huh!
Now to keep my mojo going so I can come up with the rest of the cards for this class.
I am also doing all of the food for this class too.
So have to be done with my cards & all of the class by Friday so I can cook all evening.
We are having yummy BBQ pork sandwiches, cheesy hashbrown potatoes, 7 layer lettuce salad, chocolate chip bar cookies & HOPEFULLY some shamrock sugar cookies stamped with our new cookie press. 

EXCITING NEWS: 
We welcomed a new member to our family earlier this morning.
My nephew Ben & his wife Jenna were blessed with a baby boy-
Lawson Daniel Schmidt.
Everyone is doing well.
Can't wait to meet him!! 

Hope you have a great day!
It is going to be another beautiful day with sunshine & temps in the 70's again. 
Spring looks like it is here.....
the grass is greening, flowers & plants are coming up in my yard.
YIPEE!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. They look great Susie. Looking forward to making them on Saturday.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete