Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Here is another cool card that my friend Tara Charlson sent to me!

HI!
Here is another cute card that my demonstrator friend Tara Charlson sent to me.
(The last one.)
I so LOVE this stamp set.  It is an 'oldie' but a goodie!!
Definitely one of my old time favorites.
This stamp set has been around for a long time. 
Every year I think it will retire....will it this year?
It has so many companion stamps to go with it. 
It is such a versatile set!
 'Loads of Love'
cs:  Tempting Turqouise, Peach Parfait, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Bright Designer Paper package (Tempting Turqouise)
ink:  Red Red, Basic Black
markers:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Real Red, Peach Parfait, Basic Gray
supplies:  Mini brad, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Peach Parfait ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

Getting a card like this sure would brighten anyones day!!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment