Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cute little BOX!!

HI!  
Here is a cute box that I made using the Fancy Favor Box die as the bottom & the top!!  See how you can use it to put just about anything in it!  Also note the butterfly.....this as my first attempt at making a butterfly using the Blossom punch.  Isn't this a neat box!


'Mixed Bunch' 
cs:  Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper
ink:  Poppy Parade
supplies:  Blossom punch, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, crop-a-dile, basic rhinestones, scissor snips, dimensionals

Below is the box with it opened up so you can see it more closely.  The top part is kind of like a lamp shade that slides down over the bottom box part.  The top part is made with the Fancy Favor Box die too, but I just cut off the parts that fold for the bottom, stuck the sides together & then punched a hole through the top center & tied it together with the ribbon. 

(Inside the box I have some of the new pleated ribbons.)
This box was a gift I gave to some of my hostesses lately at their workshops. 

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment