Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

'Very Vinage'- Sale-a-bration stamp set

 
HI!
Happy Presidents Day!!  
There is no school in Sigourney today so I have the day off & am working on my taxes.  
I have piles all over my family room floor to sort & organize! 
 I honestly don't want to work on them today- I'd rather be stamping- but I have to get them done.  
 
On February 5th I posted a sneak peek of this pretty card- but here you can see it all.
This is a card that I did at Cathy's workshop and I will be sharing it a couple of other workshops I have coming up soon! 

 'Fresh Vintage'- SAB set

cs:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Flirtatious Specialty Designer paper

ink:  Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant- doing the rock & roll technique.

supplies:  Basic pearl, White Organza ribbon, scallop circle #2 die,  new large Sizzlits Paper Doily die, Adorning Accents Edgelits die

NOTE:  I cut the Doily out of a white coffee filter!  
A demonstrator friend (Beverly) shared this on her blog & I loved it!!! 

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment