Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tonight is Stampin' NIght at my house. Here is a peek at a beautiful card we'll be making tonight! Don't you just love it!

Hi!
Here is a sneak peek of a very elegant card I made using a new set- 'Apothecary Art'.  We will be making this card at my stampin' class tonight.

'Apothecary Art'- set

cs:  Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla
Everyday Enchantment designer paper (SAB)

ink:  Basic Gray

markers:  Baja Breeze & Pear Pizzaz

supplies:  Baja Breeze Seaming Binding ribbon, Big Shot, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits die, Labels Collection Framelits die, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, basic pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (for small flower)

Check back tomorrow & I'll show you the whole card!!!
(Note:  I will also be doing this card at my workshop on Sunday in Hiawatha!!)

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment