Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

'Tea Shoppe'- reminds me of my Grandma's!

Hi!

Happy Ground Hog day!!

The card I'm sharing with you today reminds me so much of my Grandma's.  I was lucky enough to be in my mid 30's & still have 3 Grandmother's (one great-Grandma) still alive & they all lived within 15 miles of me, so I got to see them very often.  They ALL shared wonderful things with me throughout my life!!  I'm thankful for the many fond memories at Grandma's when I was a child & then even later as an adult when I'd take our kids to their homes to visit.  They all taught me so much!!  Much of what was their love for their family, strong faith, morals, ethics, values, cooking, sewing, canning, crafting, farming, etc....I hope that someday my grandkids can say that about me when I'm gone.

This card is another one I did at my monthly January classes.  So clean & simple....so me!  I love antiques too & we have many that have been handed down to us from our families that we treasure.  So I guess I could say this stamp set just fits me to a 'tea'! 


'Tea Shoppe' & 'Doily' (background) stamps

card stock: Pool Party & Whisper White

ink:  Pool Party

supplies:  pearls, New Pool Party seam binding ribbon, word window punch, paper piercing tool, white twine, glue dots & dimensionals

Enjoy!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment