Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions!

 
HI!
I wanted to share this simple card with you.  
I think that the black scallop along the bottom just sets off the whole card.  
If you are on my list & having a birthday this month, this will be the card you will end up getting from me someday~ as I am so far behind this month.....I am sorry!! 
 I haven't forgotten you!

I try to get all of my cards for each month done at the beginning of the month & all ready to mail out....but that hasn't happened yet this month.   
I have had tons of stamp classes (YEAH) & haven't found a spare night to stamp yet. 
But this is my card for February!  
I now have it created & cut.  Need to find time to get it all stamped & put together & in the mail to everyone!  I will get it done sometime soon- promise!

'Sprinkled Expressions' & 'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Red Glimmer paper, Whisper White, Real Red & Basic Black
ink:  Basic Black & Real Red
supplies: Small heart punch, Designer Rosette die, 2 3/8" scallop circle die, 1 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals & glue dots

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment