Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MORE 'Mixed Bunch' again.....

Here is another cute card using 'Mixed Bunch' & the coordinating Blossom punch!  It is clean & simple!!

Hope you aren't getting tired of seeing all of the cards that I have made using this amazing set & punch.  This is a card that I created for my shoe box swap my downline meeting. 


'Mixed Bunch' & 'Loving Thoughts' sets

card stock: Very Vanilla & Lucky Limeade
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper (SAB)

ink: Blush Blossom

supplies:  Blush Blossom pleated ribbon, Blossom punch, Twitterpated button

This is a tri-fold card....the exact same layout I did on a similar card at for my January classes (which I posted on 02/03/12)!  I just changed the colors!  COOL HUH! 

Hope you like it! 
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment