Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Joyce had an amazing workshop today!! And check out this 'Fresh Vintage'- Sale-a-bration set- LOVE IT!

HI!
Joyce had an amazing workshop today!  She has been a gracious hostess now for over 10 years for me!  BLESS HER!! We had a couple of new gals come join us today!  It was LOTS of fun!  We all enjoyed spending our afternoon together stamping, visiting, snacking & stamping some more!!  It was heavenly! 

I will share my 6 cards we did at today's workshop sometime next week-after my Stampin' Night class & Kay's workshop next Sunday- so that I don't spoil the fun I have in store for those that will be attending.

BUT I do want to share this.....here is a peek of a pretty card that I'll be doing at some of my other upcoming workshops.  We did this at Cathy's workshop & I will be sharing it at Mary & Marsha's workshops later this month!    

'Fresh Vintage'- SAB set

cs:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Flirtatious Specialty Designer paper

ink:  Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant- doing the rock & roll technique.

supplies:  Basic pearl, White Organza ribbon, scallop circle #2 die,  new large Sizzlits Paper Doily die

Be sure to look closely at the Doily on this card above.  It is cut out of a coffee filter!  This cool idea was shared by my demonstrator friend- Beverly!  

ENJOY!! 
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment