Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Here is my 'Fresh Vintage' card!

Hi!   
Gosh- where did the week go?  I can't believe it is Friday already.  I am going to enjoy my day with all of my boys today!  Brayden is here already.   The twins will come after bit, as school is delayed for 2 hours this morning due to the snow.  

The snow is beautiful!!  The trees are covered & it is a winter wonderland out.  Not really what we need the end of February though.  Deke got up early & chored, cleaned off the driveways with his new skidloader & is on his way to a meeting in Davenport today, so hope they have good roads & safe travels. 

WOW!!  The rain & snow didn't stop our party last night.......Here is one of the cards we did at Phyllis's!  It is always such a fun time stampin' with my friends!  We all had a wonderful evening with lots of stamping, visiting & enjoying LOTS of yummy food!!  I think the girls all enjoyed the projects I shared. Everyone attending stamped 2 cards & then they also made a flower pin created with the Twitterpated fabric. I also demonstrated a 12x12 scrapbook page layout that I gave to Phyllis for her album.   
(*Note:  I will post pictures of the other projects in the next few days, so be sure to check back.)  

Black & white cards are so elegant.  This would make a pretty birthday card, wedding card, sympathy card, etc.  It has lots of possibilities.  

'Fresh Vintage' & 'Outlined Occasions' (both SAB sets)
cs:  Basic Black & Naturals White
ink:  Basic Black 
supplies:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents edgelits, perfect polka dots embossing folder, word window punch, paper piercing tool, mat pack, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2 1/2 " circle punch, 5/8" black satin ribbon, champagne shimmer mist spray, dimensionals, basic pearls

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
My weekend is BUSY with stamp classes.  Tomorrow Marsha is having a workshop & Sunday Mary is having a workshop.  I am looking forward to sharing my love of stamping with them & their friends!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment