Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Here is my 'Apothecary Art' card we did at class last night!

We had a fun time stamping last night at my house!
Here is the elegant 'Apothecary Art' card that I gave you a peek of yesterday.
Don't you just love it! 
Last night Julie changed her card she made a little & it was adorable!  (I should have gotten a picture of it to share.)  She moved up the frame & put the 3 mini flowers along the bottom edge.  It was very CUTE!  I love seeing how I can have supplies & my sample card & how creative some of gals are at changing their card when they create it to fit their own style.  

Most of my gals hate making bows!  The bow on this card was made using a 'bow template' out of card stock & the word window punch!  This is a fast & easy way to tie a perfect flat bow each time!  I think all of the gals were thrilled to learn how to do this.  

 (The supply list for this card was posted yesterday!)

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment