Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHECK OUT THIS BUTTERFLY!!

HI!
Here is a neat card I created making a butterfly using the new Blossom punch.  This is a card that I did at my February monthly classes.  I really like the different fold... AND I just LOVE THIS PUNCH!! 

'Mixed Bunch' & 'Petite Pairs' sets

cs:  Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Pool Party
Everyday Enchantment designer paper (SAB)

ink:  Peach Parfait

marker:  Peach Parfait

supplies:  Decorative Label punch, 2 1/2 " circle punch, pearl, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Blossom punch (for butterfly- you cut off the middle petal on the top & bottom of the flower to get the butterfly), Blossom Petals Builder punch (for the middle of the butterfly), Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, sponge, sticky strip

And I can't forget that I sprayed on the Champagne Shimmer Mist/rubbing alcohol mixed to give it that added sparkle!! 

ENJOY! 
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment