Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

'Bordering on Romance'- an elegant card!


                                                          
WOW!
Mary had a fantastic party yesterday!  Here is a card that we did at her workshop!! We all enjoyed a fun afternoon stamping & visiting together.  She was a great hostess with her famous chicken salad sandwiches & lots of goodies to go with them!!  Mary & I hadn't seen had the opportunity to get to visit for quiet some time so I stayed late & caught up on things with her & Jim.  I so enjoyed my whole day!!  

'Bordering on Romance' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Flirtatious Specialty Designer paper
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron
supplies:  Big Shot, Paper Doily Sizzlits die, Adorning Accents Edgelits dies,  Scallop Circles #2 die, 3" circle die, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Basic Pearls, dimensionals & glue dots

Notice:  I cut the doily from a white coffee filter.   This idea came from my demonstrator friend- Beverlee.  It is so soft & pretty!!!  

Does this card look familiar?  This is the same exact card that I did at Cathy's workshop using a different stamp set.  I posted that card on 02/20/12- so check it out if you haven't seen it yet!  I did it with the SAB set- 'Fresh Vintage'.  

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE           
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment