Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blossom punch scrapbook page!

HI!
Here is a 12x12 scrapbook page spread that I demonstrated at Cathy's workshop.

I then did the same layout with a different colored background for everyone to make at Marsha & Mary's workshops.  
I really like it & think everyone else did too.  It makes me think of spring!!! 
Some of my customers weren't scrapbookers....so I quickly designed a card for them to make instead of the scrapbook pages.  Sometime soon I'll post the card & other scrapbook pages for you to see too. 

'Loving Thoughts'
cs:  Poppy Parade, Lucky Limade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer paper (SAB)
supplies:  Big shot, Designer Rosette die, Blossom punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple punch,
Boho Blossom punch, paper snips

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment