Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

'Tea Shoppe'- New Occasions Mini

Here is a card I made for my downline meeting last month.  This is a new Occasion Mini set- 'Tea Shoppe'.  Notice the designer paper- Twitterpated, the Twitterpated button & the awesome new Paper Doily Sizzlit! 

Supplies:
'Tea Shoppe' set
CS:  Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DP
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Large Paper Doily Sizzlits die, word window punch, Scallop Circle #2 die, White Bakers Twine, Twitterpated designer button 

This is a stamp set that I got as a pillow gift (& was the set we used for our Make & Takes) last September when I was honored to have earned the Stampin' UP! (R) Founders trip to St. George, Utah- where I enjoyed 5 days of pampering & spending time with 100 other demonstrator friends!  As a demonstrator we can pre-order new products the month before customers can buy them so that we have time to "play"!

No comments:

Post a Comment