Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

'Take It to Heart'- New Occasions Mini

Here is a cute card I made as my swap for my downline meeting last month.  Used the new Occasion Mini set- 'Take It to Heart'! 
Check out the new pleated ribbon, heart framelits die & the heart embossing folder!  Isn't it all so cool!!

Supplies:
'Take it to Heart' & 'Petite Pairs' sets
CS:  Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red & Whisper White
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Hearts Collection Framelits die, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (hearts), 1" circle punch, Riding Hood Red Pleated ribbon, White Bakers Twine.

Have you seen the New Occasion Mini catalog yet?  Oh my gosh!  I LOVE IT!  There are lots of neat new sets, dies, accessories, etc. 

One of my New Year Resolutions is to learn to post to my blog & hopefully find time to update it several times a week!  I hope to share with you some of my creations & keep you updated on happenings at our house.  So be sure to check back every few days!  I am thrilled to be able to share my love of stamping with you! 

Many of you already know that the New Year started out with many changes at our house!  I quit my full time job as the secretary at the County Attorneys Office & am a full time grandma during the day for our grandsons!  Tomorrow I have 3 of the boys so will try to get a picture of them & share!  Years ago I did daycare for several years & helped raise some great kids!  So I'm thrilled now to be able to help with our grandkids!  Gotta love those smiles I get- they just warm your heart!  I am hoping we get on a schedule so that I can spend some time during their naps- in my stamp studio- creating for upcoming workshops!

1 comment: