Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

SNOW puts a kink in Stampin' Night!

Oh the joys of living in Iowa & SNOW!  Luckily we've had a really good winter thus far & have all been spoiled.  We just had our first measurable snowfall for the winter.

Last night was scheduled to be my monthly Stampin' Night at my home.  Everyone that comes makes 6 cards & a simply adorned charm insert.  Due to Mother Nature blessing us with the wind & snow, only a few gals could make it.  We had a great time!  We got to visit & they got some one on one stampin' time with me & got to use some of the new Occasions Mini products with the Big Shot!  I didn't want the rest of the gals to miss out on my cute cards (plus I already had all of the supplies cut), so they will join me next Thursday night (01/19/12) to make their cards!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing them sharing with them then!! 

Today Grandma will have all 3 of my boys again!  So I'm off to enjoy playing with them.  Papa has been cleaning the snow off the driveway with the skidloader & Brayden wants to make sure he leaves some snow so he can go out & play in it later today!  He wants to see if his John Deere gator can run in the snow!  Sounds fun to me- we will have to try it! 

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment